- 27,631 hits
Recounting the Memories of the Past
Year 7 newbies (students) must have the following items for History class:
1. An A4 sized margin-lined book (the school exercise book). This is for your classwork in one book.
2. A lever arch file (big file) to keep your homework, notes, test/exam papers and projects
3. A file divider to organize your file
4. Glue and scissors (trimming and pasting worksheets and projects)
5. A clear slip-on file (or a pocket file) to store and remind latest classwork, homework, project etc.
The materials as mentioned above might cost you roughly $10.00 that you will be using until the end of the year. Oh i forget to mention, pens, pencil and ruler are obviously must-have. Lastly, label your name on the items you owned. Adios! Happy shopping! Please let me know if you read this post. Identify name and class. TQ!